The ultimate training tool for drivers!
The Inzane simulator is a state of the art full-motion 3DOF single seater race simulator. It is the ideal training tool for any racing driver to hone their skills in a cost-effective way and add to their level of preparation for that all-important race season.
This simulator is as close as possible a mimic of the real racing car and is made with mostly genuine race car parts. It consists of a real carbon fibre monocoque and comes with a Sparco quick release steering wheel adaptor.
Currently equipped with a genuine FBMW and GP2/F1 style steering wheel, this simulator also has a sequential gear shifter for junior single seater series such as FBMW, F3, Formula Masters and Formula Renault. It is fitted with the original FBMW headrest and FBMW rescue seat, which allows for a real race seat to be inserted. The interior of this simulator is exactly the same to a real racing car. This simulator also comes with a genuine set of Sparco seat belts that tightens under braking. In addition to the 3DOF motion platform, the exclusive physics based tactile feedback and the 3D HTX surround sound system will ensure a full emersion and realistic experience.
We have a huge inventory of quality laser-scanned tracks and cars from FBMW, F3, GP2, LMP2 all the way up to F1 for the Inzane simulator.
With a very strong-force feedback steering wheel and a real hydraulic brake pedal with forces up to 100kg, training with this simulator also helps to strengthen arm and leg muscles, which improves the overall fitness level as well as stimulate muscle memory.
Give yourself the advantage!
Hone and learn new skills, improve concentration levels and consistency in a totally realistic but safe environment with this simulator, where there are no expensive repair bills or injuries to the driver. Many aspects of a race weekend can be simulated and you can start on a new set of tyres every other lap at no additional cost if you wish to do so.
The bottom line is, a successful simulation is about how it looks, feels, and how your brain accepts all the cues provided and interprets them as a complete and realistic experience. The most important cues are motion, sound, feel, seat position and force feedback in the operation of steering wheel, throttle, clutch brake and shifter. The Inzane simulator provides all of the above.
Inzane Racing regular, Will Bamber, brother of two-time Le Mans winner Ea, Earl Bamber recently won Porsche Carrera Cup Asia! Will visits us regularly at BSC to train as well as coach various students to prep for races.
– 3 DOF MOTION platform (roll, pitch, jaw)
– Simulates rear traction loss
– High speed, high precision actuators
– Fully adjustable dampers and spring rates for realistic feeling
– Genuine Formula BMW carbon fibre monocoque
– Genuine Formula BMW pedal box
– Hydraulic brake pedal (Up to 100 kg of force maximum braking)
– Leo Bodnar pedal cable for high precision pedal position
– F1/GP2 style steering wheel, or original FBMW/Asia Cup steering wheel.
– ARC upgraded high force feedback steering wheel.
– ARC Sequential Shifter
– Genuine FBMW Seat Belts with tensioning system
– Real FBMW rescue seat (drivers own race seat can be inserted.)
– 5.1 Dolby HTX surround sound system with sub-woofer
– Oculus rift 3D goggles.
– Laser-scanned track and car models
– Compatible with most racing games, Rfactor, Iracing, etc.
If you are keen to custom make a simulator for purchase, read more here.
Exclusive Rental per day driver training US$ 1100,-
30 Minute session for non members US$ 90,-
1 Hour session for non members US$ 150,-
Membership quarterly-fee US$ 300,-
Exclusive rental per day driver training US$ 800,-
30 Minute session for members US$ 50,-
1 Hour session for members US$ 90,-
– Members get priority for booking time on the simulator.
– Members can download and compare data
– Members are allowed to make set-up changes on the simulator
– Members can make use of the latest software and updated equipment
Full day driver training including fitness coach (8 hours):
For a full day package* including fitness training, US$ 600 per driver
– 3 hours of fitness training
– Full fitness evaluation
– Lactate analysis
– 3 hours on the simulator
– Lunch included
* Minimum 2 drivers, maximum 3 drivers.
For more information, call or email us contact us here.